Teacher's Web Host
The best little test generators on the web!
As more and more classrooms become equipped with Chromebooks, iPads, and other devices, it is becoming increasingly important to organize all of the different services and web sites students and teachers need in the course of their work. Teacher's Web Host is proposed as one such organizing solution. It can be the backbone of your teaching, presenting resources in an organized and flexible fashion. However, it is much more than just a link list!
|Free and Unlimited
- Content management system
- Post assignments
- Post links to external pages
- Post embedded video
- Post embedded Google doc, sheet, form, slides, calendar
- Maintain blog page
- Moderated discussion forums
- Customized reports
- Class badges
- Import roster from Google Classroom
- Signin using Google signin
- Export links to TeachersWebHost.com assessments directly into Google Classroom
- Classroom inventory system – manage student borrowing of texts, equipment, supplies
- Monitor student activity: audit of site use, sign in-out of classroom
- Multiple-choice practice
- Matching practice
- Create simple web page to post in course playlist
- Digital signature system for signed documents
The apps at Teacher's Web Host have been evolving for over a decade in real classroom use at JonesHistory.net, the classroom web site of developer and social studies teacher, David Jones. The apps evolved in response to real needs in the classroom from assessment to textbook inventories to collecting and grading papers online. Over the years, some of Mr. Jones' co-workers came to use the software, make suggestions, and give ideas for new apps. From this was born the vocabulary assessment and review tools, the statistical analysis tools, multiple-choice item analysis tools, progress monitoring charts, and running record charts.